Peace Dance Flag
Dancing Children From Around The World Lead The Way To Peace!
These seven beautiful batik flags are hand-painted on rayon
and strung on a black string. Each flag is approximately 8"
wide x 12 - 19" tall. Designed in Hawaii by a peace-centered
artist and made in Bali by a family business. Ethnically dressed
children dance in a circle around the globe. A charming image
of international harmony. Ideal for any space children (and
adults) spend time – home, classroom or child care setting.
Suitable for indoor or outdoor display (please note that direct
sunlight may fade the flags somewhat).
Includes the following flag images:
- Israeli boy in prayer shawl and cap
- Japanese girl in kimono
- Chinese boy
- West African boy in traditional outfit
- Girl from India in a sari
- Japanese peace crane
- Eskimo boy in a fur parka
- Scottish boy in kilt
- The whole earth
- Native American girl in buckskin
- Hawaiian girl in Hula skirt with lei
- Peace dove
- Boy from Syria in desert robes
- North American cowboy
- Central American girl in hupiol (traditional embroidered
- Girl from Holland in wooden shoes
- Boy from Russia in fur hat
Buy 3 or more flags for $29.95 each